Sunday, October 3, 2010

rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com

Hello,Welcome to http://www.rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com
I really love music. I like Ke$ha's electronica/pop music alot and have her debut album,Animal on cd. I love her music videos for her 4 hit singles. I have KE$HA and gotten her for friends now.
I heard her "Tik-Tok","Blah Blah Blah (Feat.3OH!3)","Your Love Is My Drug",and "Take It Off" including music videos for them. KE$HA is so great and heard alot about her in magazines lately.
I heard about Stephen Jerzak. He is working on a debut album under the record label of Unviersal Republic with his first single "She Said" (Featuring Leighton Meester). I heard his other songs from his eps that he's done which is awesome. I am alos MySpace,twitter,facebook,
and YouTube friends with him. I have my own account and webpages that I site up for myselfm already. I am proud of it and now I am lovin it so check it out and Hope you love it as much as I do. Thank you,Blogger People.
From, http://www.rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com
rockinsamanthajenkins-Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment