Sunday, October 17, 2010

Music on rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com

I am blessed,proud,honored,and happy to have music in my life. I love to collect music in my future. Music is my favorite. Music has always been good to me as I have been good to it. Music comes and goes with me. Music is always right by my side and its kept with me. Music is something that I always can remember and never forget at all. Music is my thing and do what I want to do for it anytime cause I can. I love to read about music on the internet,books,magazines
cause that's how I learn about music. I try to read and understand when I can. I love to buy merchandise at concerts that I go to and Hot Topic's everything about the music. Hot Topic is my best and most favorite mall store of my future that I have ever been too. Hot Topic is my #1 best bet that I have ever had on me. Music is my biggest,hugest,and largest influence on me. Music means mostly everything to me. I love to collect musical books,cds,dvds,magazines,and concerts/merchandises. I love to go to musical events such as concerts,plays/musicals,dances,
and merchandise cause it keeps me entertained. Music is one of my best things that I ever had on my future.-music on rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment