Sunday, October 3, 2010

rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com

Yesterday on Saturday-October 3,2010 on DC101.1 I heard MGMT's "Kids",Incubus "Black Heart Inhertia"/"Dig",Paramore's "Misery Business",and the Dirty Heads-"Lay Me Down. That
was like one of the greatest saturday nights that I ever had in my life. I love MGMT's "Kids" and
"Time To Pretend" from Orcular Spectular.
Today on Sunday-October 4,2010 on DC101.1 was Incubus-"Love Hurts",and Red Hot Chili Pepppers "Around The World". I really like Incubus and there Alternative Rock sounds so great.
I really went on MGMT's MySpace page and heard their music and added them friends to my own MySpace profiles (2 of them). Also on DC101.1 they played The Bravery's "Believe" and love that one,too.
I really liked the electronica/pop music of Lady GaGa,Secret Handshake,3OH!3,KE$HA,Little
Boots,The Ready Set,LIGHTS,Owl City,Breathe Electric,Millionaires,Taio Cruz,Suzanne Vega,
Dirty Vegas,Justice,MGMT,She Calls Me Cute,hellogoodbye,Paul Oakenfold,Madonna,and
She Calls Me Cute. Thank You and Have a great day,Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment