Sunday, June 13, 2010

rockinsamMUSIC by rockinsamanthajenkins

Hello, Its RockinSamantha Jenkins. How's it going blogger people. I am working on my music and recording music on my ipod with itunes onto putting it on a cd. I hear myself and be myself all the time. I am writting my own songs,putting them on a cd,voice memos,songs on the acoustic
and electric guitar of mine. Ive done three songs on the bass guitar already. I learn how to play the acoustic guitar,electric guitar, vocals,percussions,and songs more than the bass guitar. I am
on my way to start at work on bass guitar. I am doing my first cd named AfricanAmericanRock-
Star music and its my first album. Everything is done and created by me. I downloaded new songs from itunes by Black Eyed Peas,Cascada,Ke$ha,3OH!3,Breathe Electric,The Ready Set,
Hey Monday,The Higher,Weezer,and that's about it.
I really like Ke$ha,Lady GaGa,Owl City,Lights,Breathe Electric,The Ready Set,Secret Handshake.Cascada,M.I.A.,Romance On A Rocketship and are my favorites of Electronica/Pop
music that I ever heard of in my lifetime.-rockinsamanthajenkins on blogspot

1 comment:

  1. I love music. I am creating and working on my
    first album,AfricanAmericanRockstar music and
    its all donw by me. Songs that I done on the
    acoustic guitar and electric guitar. I use my
    ipod and itunes. I hear how I sound. I go nice
    and slow so I can hear myself. I am working on
    my music project.
    rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete