Friday, June 25, 2010

rockinsam19music for Silverstone Bass Guitar

Hello,Blogger People. How are you doing? I am working on my first cd for Bass Guitar named "
Rockinsam19music: For Rockin Silvertone Dark Blue Bass Guitar. I written two new songs named "All I Ever Wanted" and "RocknRoll The Night Away" its sounding good to me to share with you.
"All I Ever Wanted" is the first song I written for Bass. It's about what goes around/comes around,notice to realize,just take it all away,and have all that's left is all I got.
"RocknRoll The Night Away is the second song I written for Bass. It's about the disco balls come and than they came to rock the dancefloor. The music is on,it continues nonstop,everybody dances,grooves,sings,dances,including you,and in some kind of a way it makes you want it more. It's about having the disco ball,the dancefloor,it shines to people,and it makes it want it more. That's what the song is about. The two new songs I written for Bass and working on more coming soon. Have a good day, Blogger People.
From,rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I am working on music for my Silvertone Dark
    Blue Bass Guitar. I am working on writing new songs,but right now I've written two, named
    "All Ive Ever Wanted"/"RocknRoll The Night Away". More new songs are coming soon. I am working on my first cd for Bass Guitar named,
    rockinsam19music:Rockin Silvertone Dark Blue
    Bass Guitar.-rockinsamanthajenkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete